Saturday, November 20, 2010

Yay! Camping in the most beautiful place on earth! Mark Twain National Forest. It should be a lovely couple of days. Can't wait for the fire, the music and the conversation. Hope my long johns do the trick, though. Since it's deer season, we won't be hiking which is a shame.

My dear daughter is doing well with her grades and much better with her anxiety. She is very slowly gaining some degree of connectivity with the campus life and her dorm companions, including her roomies. I'm proud of her for figuring out how to make the grades because she gains so much more confidence from seeing her accomplishments than if I just told her she was doing well.

Boy is so much fun to have around. I think I mentioned he is opening up about what is going on in his head and school. I don't even have to ask. He supplies the info. We got into a discussion yesterday morning just before school and I hated to leave before we finished it was that good and fun. He is also so much more lovey than I ever thought he would be.

Things seem to be good all around. This is where the family tradition of asking what's going to
go wrong comes in to play.

I miss Simon.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Sandi said...

keeping my fingers crossed that things keep going well! :)

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Sandi said...

keeping my fingers crossed that things keep going well! :)

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Sandi said...

keeping my fingers crossed that things keep going well! :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

we used to love camping. There is something magical about a campfire.

Glad the girl is doing better in school. It can be hard to leave home.

I love one on one time with my kids.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

I miss a lot of my old blog buddies. I think it just gets hard to keep this up, but It feels lonely without everyone here.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Thanks for the information, check here
Copa America 2019 Live Streaming

Cricket World Cup 2019 Free Live Streaming

Cricket World Cup 2019 Schedule PDF

Copa America 2019 Fixtures PDF

6:02 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

michael kors handbags
nike off white
hermes handbags bag
supreme hoodie
coach outlet online
kyrie 3
vans shoes
jordan shoes
adidas yeezy boost
lebron 11

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home