Monday, October 25, 2010

It Ain't Much

Everyday I chuckle inside (and sometimes out loud) when I hear what some of those Kindergartners say to each other. I love them but am glad when I get to leave for lunch!

I had a much appreciated and well-timed invitation extended to me that made my day. Thanks, AM! I love the idea. Will have to work on it for this next summer.

I am totally boring right now. Nothing new, nothing awesome. Missing people that have moved on in different ways. I am not depressed or upset. Feeling pretty good. I miss my old set of blogger friends and I know the best way to fix that is to close my Facebook account because it distracts me r from visiting and reading their blogs. I think I'll do just that.

I'm dating and let me just say, when it rains, it pours. Nothing for weeks and then, BAM! Too many to really keep up with. I just have to figure out a way to string the dates out a little more when there are multiple suitors. I haven't gone out with each one more than once but there are three that are definitely worth a second meet. I'm sure it wont last at this rate....
But, as a good friend told me just lately about possible suitors- men are like buses. If you miss one, another will be along shortly. He was a guy too.

Last recipe from the garden produce? Green tomato relish. It's has a slight Mexican flair with added cilantro, jalapenos and cumin. I think used as a salsa or mixed into any kind of wrap or on nachos will work. I plan on trying it on grilled hamburgers first though.

Ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Wish you could come Saturday to the rally. It does sound like fun.
I do enjoy facebook, but it a different wold than blogland.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mom, that would be a treat if I could but there is no way realistically.

5:40 AM  
Blogger John said...

Men are like buses, huh. Never thought of that one. But we do often pollute the air with gaseous emissions. We tend to take up more room than others might think necessary. We can be slow to get started but once we're moving, well, get out of the way. And if there's not another person standing there that we need to deal with, we stop for nothing. Forget the yard sale.

I like that. Can I use that sometime?

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home