Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Struggle, Therefore I Am

Does anyone one of you ever feel like you are a sham, a joke of an adult, a chameleon and ready to be what people want you to be? Do you feel like you are the weirdest person alive or that you have let too much of your life pass you by without finding what you are really made of?
Do any of you worry that if put to the test and given real problems to handle, you would fail miserable and cower in fear in the nearest closet?
Do you feel deeply alone in the universe and move among people like you are an outsider, masking that with a facade of belonging? Even though you know you have connections with the people you love and count as family and friends, you still feel alone?


Yeah, me neither....much.

8 Comments:

Anonymous S said...

Yes to most of those things.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

Yes, frequently. I wear a mask for the real me to hide behind.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Sling said...

Sometimes,I think that the whole world is bass-ackwards,and everything is going to hell in a handcart.
And then I think,maybe it's just me!..and every one else is tuned in perfectly to the frequency of the universe!..and then I think,..NAH!

3:30 AM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I often wonder how I got to be the one responsible for these children and this house. What do I know? Who am I fooling?

9:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good, good. Makes me feel better.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:03 PM  
Blogger John said...

I just want to know how you got into my brain and discovered that "real me" that I've tried to hide for so many years?

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home