Saturday, December 05, 2009


Green fingers are the extension of a verdant heart -Russell Page.

I found that while searching for some plant culture info on a beautiful landscaping site. I thought about my green fingers and my verdant heart except verdant also means 'inexperienced' 'unsophisticated'.
I am not completely inexperienced but I may have a few sophistication issues. I've got the "naive" part licked at least.
I prefer 'lush' , 'flourishing' or 'fresh'. Yeah, lets go with that.

The kids march in our Christmas parade tonight. I like the evening Christmas parades since it actually can stamp out my bah- humbug mood that generally prevails during Christmas.

After that....a date.

2 Comments:

Blogger Weeping Sore said...

Lush, fresh, yes. I generally go with "succulent" myself, but maybe that's because I can grow dry spiny things so well.
Enjoy your nighttime parade. Nothing like getting into the spirit of the season. If the parade doesn't work, consider a hot toddy before the fire after the parade.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous S said...

HOpe you have fun at the parade and on the date!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home