Saturday, October 10, 2009

The kids are competing today in a field marching competition. J was asked to join h. s. band along with 9 other above average 8th graders, to help flesh out the band. It's been successful for him allowing him to join up with E and her crowd and his own little harem of friends in a positive way. The music for the show is from Spam-A-Lot, which, as you all know is from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", one of the family's favorite. J gets to start the show in character as the Rude Frenchman. I think he as a future in theater.

Other news is sparse. You'll have to come round another day for more.

Ciao.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

That is very cool. Congratulations to your kids.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

When I was in band, I would have LOVED to play Monty Python songs. :)

My friend Jonathan once played a disguised version of "Every Sperm is Sacred" on the organ, after communion at his church...too funny! :)

7:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Miss Healthypants, my kids thought that was hilarious about the organist! My kind of humor.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home