Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have noticed lately I don't have the prowess behind the wheel I used to, expecially when it is raining. Tonight I drove home on a two-lane road in a rain and I really had a hard time even though I know the road. I suppose I need some glasses (sniff) and I will be applying Rain-X to the windshield of this new car since the wipers just glaze the window with the water instead of wiping it clean. Of course Ill put new wipers on, too.

We are expecting snow this weekend. #*!%&@ and GRRRRrrrh and all that kind of stuff! Possibly 6 inches. Heehee. Then it's back up to 60 on Monday.
Just like normal Missouri weather.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This weather is nuts.
I am beginning to face the fact that I am in need of reading glasses now. Sigh. Getting old.

9:44 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

does rain-x work?

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound happier than you have done for a while. (Told you I was still in the background)

5:23 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

yeah, i wear glasses for night driving. now the time i need them is starting to extend into dusk and dawn, too. i hate getting older.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Yea, the night vision is getting sketchy.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't like the thought of my body starting to get old. It just makes me mad but it's like the blogger formerly know as Iamnot said about my germ aversion- get over it 'cause it is gonna happen. I am seriously working on not having a mid life crisis here!

Rain-X works like a charm. Even in a freezing rain storm, the rain beaded up and slid off like liquid mercury. It was cool!

Thanks Anonymous.

My eyes are the worst right out of bed. I don't understand that but I figure an optometrist would have an answer. I haven't been for a check-up since '99.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home