Monday, January 05, 2009

My computer went on the fritz on Thursday so I spent some time offline. Luckily it was only a plugged up fan that was the cause and not malware or a virus. I have to start cleaning more often on the inside of it with the canned air. I do know one thing. I will be changing my Windows password from BareNaked Ladies to ...something less leacherous.
Hope everyone had a successful holiday and haven't overloaded yourselves down with resolutions. I only have some ideas, not real resolutions.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

How about "partiallynakedladies?"

12:16 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

scantilycladladies?

1:34 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

LOL@your password!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Waaaayyy too long, Gnome. hunt and peck, remember?

Still too long Anne and let's move away from level of dress.

Kimmy, I know my kids never imagined it, not that I was trying to hide anything...

9:31 PM  
Blogger Weeping Sore said...

Hi, May I suggest you change your password to something horticultural, vulger or not. There must be some other plants with nasty suggestive names. Would "Love-Lies-Bleeding" be too homicidal?

5:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is an interesting idea. I'll look into that, WP. Something a little less obvious.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

no one could spell arborvitae...

8:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i do like the Latin-ness of the word...

5:52 AM  
Blogger John said...

I have only ever kept on resolution; the resolution to make no more resolutions. It's worked out fine.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home