Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Working, working, working on all the little items and big items I've manufactured in my little elf workshop. My ears are getting a little pointy. I have a ton of things to do today before the kids come back from their dad's not the least of which is to head back into town to pick up those last things I couldn't get into the store door to get on Saturday. Since today is a regular workday for many, I "figure" I can get into town early and out before 10 am. We will see.
I've scratched off many jobs from my list- those chocolate covered cherries, the decoupaged trays, the rest of the ninja magnets, the catnip toys sewn with my homegrown catnip inside, eating, showering...I read on Facebook that my siblings and their offspring are in the same boat. At least last night I went to bed at a reasonable hour. Apparently they need no sleep considering the time their last entry was made.

I'll be packing the car and children and setting off over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house tomorrow. I'll be back next week and perhaps hosting a New Year's Eve blog party. I would love to see you come by for a drink and a dance. Yes, there will be dancing.
In the mean time, enjoy yourselves fully and have a beautiful Christmas Day.
Cheers!

11 Comments:

Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Merry Christmas, Greeny! You sound like a happy elf. What great gift ideas. This year, my ex isn't taking the kids until after, which complicated the preparations a bit. I'll just lock myself in my room tomorrow.

Safe travel!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas with your family.
I would love to attend you NYE party...I am up for a night of drinking and dancing! :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger John said...

I sure hope you enjoy your Christmas. Say hi to Grandma for me.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Every time I read about the kids being off with the ex spouse, divorce sounds a bit easier.
Imagine a day or two to myself!

Have a merry, merry.

11:49 AM  
Blogger MarkEC said...

Merry Christmas Greeny! Hope yours is wonderful. :-)

3:42 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

You are a very busy elf.
Have a very merry Christmas with the family.
Drive safe.
I look forward to the party.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a Merry Christmas with your family and be safe while you travel over the river and through the woods.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Merry Christmas, Greeny! I hope you have a wonderful holiday! :)

1:34 PM  
Blogger nataS said...

Merry Christmas minion...

5:59 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Susan Lucente said...

I hope your Christmas was wonderful! Have safe travels and Happy New Year too!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home