Monday, December 01, 2008

Residual tryptophan in system. Feeling sluggish but mostly due, I'll bet, to the cold wintry weather. Sun is popping out now -hurrah!

Successful days spent with family. Ready to conquer the shopping.

Daughter is gearing up for first ACT testing date.

Saturday both kids march in the Christmas parade. I really love the fact the town decided to have an evening parade. Now where is my flask?

I came home from our trip and found a mouse had tried to squeeze into one of the back air holes of our potato box. He was hanging about 6 inches off the floor with one arm and his head stuck through the hole which is about 1/2 an inch. What a dumb ass. Now I am determining whether to keep the box or not. How icky. But he didn't make it into the box so... My sister painted a beautiful daisy scene on it about 20 years ago for me. I hate to throw it away.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh GAWD how I hate mice. Glad the little sucker got caught in the hole! HA!
I dunno if I would throw it out or not. Ew.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

I hate mice!
Glad you had a good family holiday.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I hate mice, we're up to six this fall. Was it still alive doing the Pooh thing?

7:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can deal with spiders, earwigs silverfish, ants, gnats and probably more but my god! I detest mice and roaches. I haven't had many of those pest I just listed, thankfully but EEeeeiiiwww, just one mouse or roach sends me over the edge.
The mouse had been hanging there for a while since it had a stench and it's fur started to come off as I was pulling on it plus it had an accumulation of poo on it's hind end and on the floor underneath where it hung. Hope nobody was eating their lunch while reading this.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home