Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Michigan Yankee R and R. Don't know if rest or relaxation will have anything to do with it.
Leaving today for my mom's and out of there tomorrow for Oxbow Lake near Pontiac. You'll never guess what I'm taking with me....A slight hint.
Do you know a dozen red wiggler worms cost $2.50 in Michigan? Let's just say I was digging in my compost for pink gold last night. This morning's coffee grounds go into the styro cooler with an ice pack and away we go! From what I'm told, this little contribution will make several people really happy.

Ciao everybody!

11 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Safe trip....

8:05 AM  
Blogger John said...

Hope you have fun. If your compost is like my mom's you could pay for the trip selling your wigglers.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Weeping Sore said...

Yummy thing to pack in your cooler. Not! Have a wonderful holiday.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Sounds like heaven.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Have a safe trip, Greeny. And FYI, when you come on our next road trip, you can leave the worms at home and bring, I dunno, some home-canned somethin' or other.

1:52 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

have a good time!
do you bait your own hook? omg. you're so butch sometimes. *snort*

i love fishing just not actually fishing fishing. i can't bait a hook and i can't bring a fish in cause i hate the sight of it...the hooked fish not the fish itself.

anyways....have a good time!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you are having fun.

8:51 AM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Enjoy some peace out on the water!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Didja catch anything? (are you back yet?)

1:17 PM  
Blogger MarkEC said...

You had to have run out of worms by now? ;-) Hope it was fun!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm back -just arrived home tonight at 10pm to my wonderful house.... snooorrrrre.
Checking in with yous tomorrow.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home