Thursday, July 17, 2008

Feeling zapped and shook up.
Sunday my dad went into the hospital with pneumonia for a few days and now is back at the nursing home under some watchful eyes (family) 24-7. He is a bit better and as a result of being off all his normal meds, he was SO lucid! It was exciting and would have been a wonderful thing had he not almost died. We did have his meds adjusted so he is able to communicate better while maintaining his health. Now we just have to get his lungs cleared and back on some helpful meds to sleep before we can breath easier. I finally left to come home today and that feeling of dread just hung on all the way home.

I had a chance while I was there to look at email and scan some of my favorite blogs but didn't take time to comment. I'm still around.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Sending prayers for your dad and a hug for you.

Hope he's better soon, you too.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Jetpass very much.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for the scare with your dad. I'll be praying for him as well. {Hug}

5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Lisa and thank you so much. He is holding his own but there has been a family member with him since he got out of the hospital just to keep an eye on him.
It keeps a ball of fear sitting in my stomach.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

I'm sending more prayers for your dad.

3:01 PM  
Blogger John said...

Praying for you and your Dad. Thanks for yours for my wife. She's feeling better.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home