Sunday, June 15, 2008

We have count down to driving test day!
I spent 2 hours in the car today and and hour yesterday backing up, parking both side by side and parallel, turning, blah,blah,blah. I pretended to be the driving instructor and gave monotone instructions for turning or parking in the town E will be taking her test in.
When we got home I gave her a 95 % but I have no idea of how well she will do. Her nerves will most likely get the best of her but then again, maybe not. At least she handles the car well and seems to be paying close attention when she should.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Teaching kids to drive is exciting, scary and wonderful.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

How can you post so much? You can post and post and post, and I hardly touch my blog...
Sincerely,
Jealous, of London U.K

2:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mom, I feel the smae about her driving as I do about her dating- not until she's thirty...

Oh Simon, its only from boredom. And on a scale of 1 to 10, these would most definitely be in the negative values for reader enjoyment.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Let me get this right...you WANT her to PASS?
:-)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Double-edged sword, you know, Iamnot.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home