Saturday, May 24, 2008



My reading material has been reproducing. I have a quiet weekend (fingers crossed) to catch up and get some much needed mental down time. There might be a bit of soul searching going on as well....

I had my fill of margaritas last night so no mixed drinks for me. Maybe a six pack of ice cold beer and a chair will be the route I take. Lots of home repair and cleaning, gardening, craft projects and just relaxing. The kids will be gone until Monday.

Hope every one's weekend is spent exactly how you please. It's time to kick back .

Cheers!

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you have a nice quiet weekend, too. I am half done with my Saturday . Soon I am off to a teacher's wedding. You know how that could be.

2:57 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

yeah for a nice quiet weekend!!!!

i have to clean and do yardwork, but i'm doing it another day-today i'm vegging.

3:21 PM  
Blogger teahouse said...

Just found you via Jetpass. Your plans for the weekend sound very nice. I just found out that I have to work over the long weekend, but I'm trying to relax as much as I can. And I know the feeling of having my books multiply..we seem to be drowning in books!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Sounds too nice.

Enjoy your weekend.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your weekend alone, recharging! :)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Steady, Mathman. I certainly do know the risks...

Kimmy, I vegged a bit too.

Welcome, teahouse! I have been there working on holiday weekends. You have my sympathy. Hope you manage the relaxation part of the weekend.
I don't have the stack of books given to me even on the table. This is only my periodicals and a 4th grade book on a Holocaust story I was asked to skim for content for school and my reference books.

Thanks Iamnot. Hope you find enjoyment too. Take it easy.

Manic, you too. Take care.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Oh, so NOW you have a free weekend!!!
:-)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I TRIED to tell you it was gonna go down that way, Simon.

2:18 PM  
Blogger John said...

If I had a quiet weekend it would be because I was at work.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home