Tuesday, May 27, 2008

How to Make a Woman Happy
It's not difficult to make a woman happy. A man only needs to be:
1 a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined!
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate
44. compassionate
WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
45. give her compliments regularly
46. love shopping
47. be honest
48. be very rich
49. not stress her out
50. not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:
51. give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT: Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes


HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY
1. Show up naked
2. Bring beer

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I must say that over the last year or so I have found that your list is comprehensive, exhaustive and most importantly true.

However, I think your man list is too, long. I don't always need beer.

6:10 PM  
Blogger John said...

At least I agree with the last part.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

I = 40 out of 52... not bad.

1:57 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Hmmm

8:50 AM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

I'm with mathman...frankly, I'm not that in to beer.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got this from a male friend. I examined the female list and found several items not necessary for my happiness. That "brother" and "father" listing is definitely not one for my list and I would rethink the "compliments" "rich" and "shopping" listings as well as "stylist" and "decorator".

Just thought I'd see what kind of feedback I got.
I'm thinking it's all pretty accurate.

11:07 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

gosh if that's not the dang truth!

it would be nice if they were all that...and a box of hoho's taboot.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

We women require a of of maintenance in order to fulfill the 2 item list to make men happy.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true!

Hi Beth. I have a lot of catching up to do. I've been busy with kids and a recent move from Maryland to Michigan. Things are settling though. I will be back more often. :-)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Lisa! Good to know you are still alive. I'll definitely catch up with you. Hope things are wonderful in your neck of the woods.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home