Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mathman Meme

As you know, random is NOT my middle name (cough).
Mathman here http://mathman6293.blogspot.com/ tagged me on Sunday. I am still in the process, Mathman. Forgive me. It's a deep well from which I bring forth.
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six random people by linking to their blogs.
Let each of the six know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment (on their blogs).
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

As for my faithful readers, you are welcome to join if you like. Since I just tagged people not long ago for a meme, I'll let you play as you will.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a fantastic way to handle your tag.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mathman, don't hate me for taking so long. I sit and think and nothing comes to mind that I haven't spilled already.
But I'm trying....

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home