Thursday, April 17, 2008

Don't Breathe On Me or Where is the Disinfectant Spray?

J is home with a raging case of Strep.
He demanded I let him go to school today for the last of the achievement testing so he could partake in 100% testing day activities. Since he woke up with a fever at 5am I thought better than to let him go. Seems they really encourage kids to come whether or not they are sick by bribing with no work and fun.

Now I am swabbing everything down so E and I don't get sick.


Nothing much to report. I am ready to plant all over the place but alas the rain is a'comin. I need a day off during a dry spell, I guess. Other than that, I am a dull girl just taking care of business.

Cheers

3 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Far from dull dear... and I KNOW what Im talking about!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

You just stay busy. Thank you for keeping the sick boy home and slowing down the spread of the yuckiness.

11:04 PM  
Blogger John said...

But your blog is so interesting. You make me laugh til I pee a little.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home