Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Time for another sump pump. It looks like 2 years is all I can expect out of one before problems occur. I won't bore you but this is an ongoing fight for dominance in this house. Me or the sump pump. I intend to win but it sure does test my fortitude.
Rain and flooding here in a major way. I haven't had anything pumping out water for 12 hours. I wonder what will short out first when the tide rises to greet the utilities. It's a race to see if I can get to the hardware store and replace the old one in time. (Too bad it wasn't evident the thing wasn't going to work until last evening.)

Next I'm calling a civil engineer.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Sounds nasty... are the next words we see on your blog gonna be "glug glug glug someone pass me the vodka quick..."

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home