Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Tale

I went searching for them, the glossy black ones. I yearned for the comfort they would afford me as they served as a barrier, preventing me from exposing too much of myself to the world. Their high black smoothness would hide me like no other could while helping me with the fantasy.

I saw them, sitting high on a shelf surrounded by other eye-catching extreme fashion statements. As I reached for the pair that would do, it was as if they could read my intent from my bright eyes and fairly leaned out toward my outstretched hands. I gently set them on the desk and paid the high price for my dreams. Now, as I walk out with them in my cozy grip, I start to quiver with anticipation....

That's right...MUDDERS!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

So, you're telling us you're kinda kinky for rubber clothing?

A surprising new side of you...

3:25 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Greeny... black rubber... oooh, I need a lie down.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought surely someone would comment about my ability to write for...cough-you know...

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home