Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mornin'

Ahhhh, the bed was so comfy it made it hard to get up this morning. You know that feeling of wonderful sleepiness and ease of falling back asleep. I fell back asleep twice this morning.
Finally I rose and slurped down coffee while I tried to focus my eyes on the stack of to-do's on my place mat and finally found some energy to walk and not stumble outside to a beautiful starry sky with a fingernail moon. The robins greeted me with their arduous peeps.
It's nice to be sleeping more soundly these days.

8 Comments:

Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Spring break?

11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not until next week..

11:37 AM  
Blogger John said...

I sleep very soundly until my wife smacks me and tells me to quit snoring.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, nothing like that at my house. I don't know if I snore or not. Frankly I don't want to know.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

I love beautiful starry skies and the greetings of robins. sounds like life is good this morning.

3:14 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

i wish i could sleep.
my hip joints have been killin' me...and my sciatic nerve.

all night tossing and turning.

good for you though.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmm sleep. Spring break is 4 weeks away for us. But my kids have the week before me. So it will be a real break.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mom, these past few days the dawn has been spectacular amd I've been out walking so yeah, it's pretty good for me.
Kimmyk, sorry to hear that and I know of what you speak. I have had the year from hell as sleep goes and my body, especially my feet and ankles ache. So weird.
I sure hope sleep returns to you and you find something to help with those aches.
Wow, what a coup, Mathman! Spring break a week after the offspring's...Can you make it 4 more weeks without pulling your hair out?

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home