Friday, March 28, 2008

An International Evening

Dad with E and J after the presentations...all 41 of them..

I was really proud of J. He wasn't nervous in the least and showed a fair amount of poise. Must not be my child...

The illustrious cookies- none were left.


J with his board. He was much more particular than I supposed he would be. It was very neat and precise for my boy.


During J's PowerPoint.





The Sixth grade gang.
We have from left to right, Japan, Philippines, Greece, Egypt, Georgia, and Tanzania.


6 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Japan, Philippines, Greece maybe?

9:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

May have been Greece, yup.

11:16 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

cracks me up that 6th graders are doing powerpoint. what the heck!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not only 6th. K thru 8th were in this program so even 1st graders did one. It was crazy long, too.

7:12 AM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

That's your Ex? I'm impressed you put him on the blog.

3:14 PM  
Blogger fapk said...

Well, that is something else. Thanks!
Quiet Gadgets

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home