Monday, February 11, 2008

School's Out for Icing!

Icing is happening just outside this door as I sit at my computer.
Guess I'll just have to read, bake and blog all day. Well, there is the cleaning to do. And the Valentine traditional meal to plan. Looks like I might be sharing my girl with Slim.

Long legged, big-footed, stretched-out armed boy is now jeaned, kakhied, shoed and shirted. Same with the youthful female in the house. Super human strength was required.

Valentines and baking shall be the main activity for today. I left those oh-so- tasty butter mint hearts here alone with 2 boys Saturday and well, I get what I deserve. Not much else but some crumbs. Apparently I wont have to give any to J and the boy who lives behind us.

Happy Monday, mute or otherwise.

5 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

You've posted again today, I can relax now :-)

8:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's ice on the door windows, btw.
Yes, it's not much but it'll do.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

I have ice in my drink...can I take the day off?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Simon,yes, and you commented- I can feel relief.

Iamnot, I insisted that you do ...or since it's 4:30 p.m., I hope you did.

4:41 PM  
Blogger John said...

All food left unattended is open season for the younger among us. My kids put their name on what they want to eat so they can come back to it later. Kind of like a lion storing their food.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home