Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I Maybe Got Something

I am happy there are those of you who can entertain us daily with your posts.
I am not one of those people.
You will have to take up the slack for me.
I am one of those kind of people.
Sure wish I had witty comments to make my non-posting seem ok.

A few thing I do have or will have:
A sizeable tax refund
An ex who does my taxes in return for letting him borrow a kid to claim
A son who is in the throes of a growth spurt and downs a gallon of milk every two days in addition to large portions at meals
A daughter who may need some kind of remedy for stress and general malaise
A new outfit for the upcoming niece's wedding
A son who needs a new outfit for the upsoming niece's wedding
Nice raised beds of greens, green onions, beets, and the list goes on....
A new tower growing method for strawberry production

That will have to do for now. Check back.

7 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I'm not good at those daily post. I did okay when I had that challenge to write for the whole month, otherwise I suck..
Btw, thank you So very much for your well wishes and prayers for my dad.

p.s. my son is going through a growth spurt too, and he's going through puberty at the same time. His moodiness with his hair is driving me insane!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Quality suffers if you force it. I love your wit - and get the daily thing.
Show us a picture of that strawberry tower if it works out. I'm curious.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Stop it. Who was it who told ME that "its my blog, I can write what I want, when I want"? Well the same rule applies sister (God I sound so American!) you post what you want, when you want. You know you have an audience (bigger than mine... you SUCK! :-)) but even that shouldn't matter. Keep going, and you know I value your comments on my blog...

1:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jetpass, you rocked with the daily posts. You are much like me only with better words and stories!
Wow! Puberty AND a growth spurt. I'd take the growth spurt any day.
And trouble with hair- that's a curse. He must be into the products...
I hope things are better for your dad. And you.
Yes, AM I agree with quality.
I'll post the picture of the tower method from the website. I was reluctant to buy them at first since I was coming at growing strawberries in raised beds. And I'll show you all the raised bed method we are using too.

Simon, I'm not really upset about not having anything to post daily. It was my shtick.
Heehee, you are funny even at 1:18 a.m.
And thanks for holding me in such high regards. You are my only U.K reader AND you get the award for being my only non-U.S. reader.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

I like the things you have...except for the ex thing...but it sounds like you've got that under control.
Write when you feel it. Bloglines tells me when to visit.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Growth spurt? When was the last time I did NOT see my son's ankles? 5'9" & 103 lbs. sheesh.

don't worry about posting everyday, i'll still check most days. I don't post as often as I feel like i should. i love your posts whenever you get them up.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Weeping Sore said...

I enjoy your occasional posts about your eclectic life. You're forgiven for not posting daily.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home