Saturday, December 08, 2007

Saturday Morning

The kids left with their dad last night for his weekend. I was afraid (and feeling guilty about it) they were going to get iced in here but as it turned out the weather cooperated with this needy mom.
I have my coffee, my breakfast, some tunes on the device and my list completed.
Sometime this weekend I must do some purchasing in the crazy city. Not today. I am all about the ...solitude. "aaahhhh" she said softly and peacefully pleased....

If I get somewhat lonely for hub-bub, I can skip over to AB's http://anonymousboxer.blogspot.com/ for the crazy party she is throwing. That's enough excitement for anyone.

I have several things to mail (Anne, I need your address again 'cause I am silly enough to clear out my inbox on email without ever writing it down) and a few projects I can complete today. See? It's ready besides the address and a nice wrapping of brown paper.

I have my Christmas tree cut and soaking in a bucket in my garage with extra greenery. I need my Christmas cards hunted down.

I am not alowing this tickle in my throat and the raw feeling there to go any further. Or the balloon- squeezing head filling. It WILL STOP NOW! If you happen to call me today don't be alarmed. The cayenne/ goldenseal snuff I concocted will be in use today. I might sound a tad upset.

More later. I'm ready to start.
Cheers!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I know you're not at my table at AB's but I'm coming by to wish you Happy Holidays.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Hi Greeny! Even though we had to squeeze you into the kid's table, I'm so glad you came by.

9:41 PM  
Blogger S said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Lordy I am stuffed from dinner at the party last night over at AB's. Good food eh?

I am reallllllllllly hoping that you are not getting sick!

I hope your weekend of alone time is wonderful and you get all your "stuff" done. :)

6:09 AM  
Blogger Leaking Moonlight said...

Happy Holidays from Texas!

Stop on by for that french toast before Anonymous Boxer's Holiday Blog Party ends, and the dream hacienda disappears into the mist like Brigadoon.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home