Saturday, December 01, 2007

Saturday Activities













My children are nut jobs. Thank god they are mine.
Goofs to the max.
E was taking weird pics of herself and J to add to her my space page. They really got into it.


I decided since I was in the garage for the day, I would defrost my freezer. I really should do it more than every other year...










Showing the world my craft work space. It stays in a perpetual state of chaos or more like perpetual wreckage. But it's all mine and I love it. I have too many things I want to try and I leave them all out so I can just pick them up and start instead of digging for them. Besides, there is never a good place to really "store" what I do.
I see the personal crafting spaces of professionals sometimes in articles and I find myself wanting to be neater but I never stay with that idea.













Today I am starting on a project that someone very special will get.
I am really more excited than the photo shows. I was momentarily entranced by my timer light on my camera when it flashed.




3 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I think if you drink that bottle of "smoking Loon" I see on your table, none of the mess will mater.

We're hanging decoration, it's going to mess in the garage for a while.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Jetpass, you're good.

I liked the look of the loon on the label and wanted to sort of replicate it on a birdhouse gourd with a wood burning tool.

Wish I had a full bottle of it waiting for me.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

You are soooo crafty.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home