Saturday, December 15, 2007

Quote of the Moment-
Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
~Howard Thurman


found at Pocket Farm http://www.pocketfarm.com/ This blog offers a cool recipe and directions for homemade yogurt plus some other useful items.

This whacked me in the head as things have a way of doing on occasion.
I have been working slowly and methodically on what I can do with this farm situation staring me in the face. I keep coming at it from the "What does the world want? " and I'm not coming up with any hard answers. Andrea is in the same boat.
Now I don't live my life by quotes but this was a simple reinforcement of a direction not considered thoroughly.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Not understanding what farm situation you are referring to, even though you probably posted about it earlier, sometime in the past, (That being the meaning of earlier, duh, john) and I am too lazy to go back and look for it...what was I saying? Oh, yeah, I remember. Sorry, no help here. But I still like reading your posts.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

John, I can't even find the post about my plans.
One of my best friends and I want to start a Christmas tree farm with a variety of other endeavors. A greenhouse, chickens, pumpkins, strawberries, raspberries- this is just a smattering of what we have talked about. We can't seem to find an opportunity to get down to business with legalities and concrete directions. I am wondering about our friendship surviving a business venture, of course.
But to decide what exactly I can put myself behind is my question and this qoute seemed to tell me how to decide.
Thanks for stopping by! Always lovely to see you.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home