Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas Parade Extraodinaire

E and the high school band . She was in heaven as you can see. (Just kidding- she was trying to remember her supposedly memorized selection). And the high school band marched ahead of the middle school band and waited for them to cheer them on. I thought that was cool.












J marched for the first time ever tonight. I was fairly excited. And he was diggin it.
Combined 6th, 7th and 8th grade bands made a nice showing for the middle school. It was a parade.





2 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Ilove a parade1 I love watcing kids and their proud parents.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Helene said...

I went to one for my kids too... today I was cursing my sons involvement in the band though... (under my breath of course...) He had to be at the school at 5:45am and I have to pick him up at 11pm. I am soooo not used to these hours! lol I am sure the experience he is having on this fieldtrip is worth my pain though! hehehe

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home