Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday- More of the Same

I spent the day working on the snowmen and a template of the mittens. Slow going but fun all in all.

I finished the day out with a fire in the fire pit and a glass of wine from my stock- so named Pedestrian Swill -2007. . My own little coined phrase. It is slightly dry and overtones of grape and air lock cork. Heehee.

I started the fire about 4:30 and sat and ruminated till the stars started to come out. First a couple, then a hundred, then a million and then the Milky Way was showing! What a nice evening. I finished the bottle. It must not be too steong because I am still speeling- uh, spelling.
My children came in and I was so happy to see them. I am ready for the week.

10 Comments:

Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

An enviable evening.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

sounds like some much needed alone time communing with nature! That is definitely 'getting what you need'!!!!!!! Bravo!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sounds good to me :) Glad you enjoyed!!!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Delightful!

12:50 PM  
Blogger MarkEC said...

Glad you got some nature time in among your craftiness. It is amazing how the stars and a fire can elevate any wine to a higher pedigree. Sometimes all it takes is the right person sharing it with you.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds so relaxing.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Your week is over and I'm late for the party, yeah this is my lifes story.

Sounded wonderful, hope it was too.

12:35 AM  
Blogger John said...

I would love a fire pit. Not a wine drinker but that's ok. Glad you found the time.

7:30 AM  
Blogger nataS said...

One has to love a firepit...wink wink nod nod.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Taps on the glass......hello in there, anyone home?

RYC: I'm wicked like that, a lot.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home