Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blah, blah, blah...

Woke up with a hell of a headache in the middle of the night. I was too tired to get up and take something so I kept going back to sleep. It kept waking me up. Was it the 3 vodka tonics from last night? Surely not. I didn't feel inebriated. It's a mystery and not a very interesting one at that.

Thank god I didn't decide to try that "30 days of blogging" everyone else did. Besides, I like to take a while between posts so I have you begging for something from me. And you guys know you like it that way too.

I told my kids I wanted them to go one night with me to carol around town at friend's houses. They balked at the idea till I said we should invite a couple more people to go and now it is out of hand with teachers and parents in addition to their friends wanting to go. HHmm.

Anyone ever looked at the company "French General"?https://www.frenchgeneral.com/ What cool stuff. Just browsing and found it.

All done. 3rd grade lunch duty is calling..oh, joy.

Friday update: http://nablopomo.ning.com/ This is the National Blog Posting Month headquaters. 30 days in a row of blogging. A post a day. Read up. Some of the bloggers I read such as Erin @http://outofcharacter.blogspot.com/ or Jetpass @http://runwaylights.blogspot.com/ have participated.
Believe me, I have plenty of crap rolling around in my brain to talk about. Just not enough energy to unload it in proper form. 'Cause I'm all about proper, you know.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

At my advanced age, three drinks will often bother my sleep and give me a headache...not that that could be YOUR problem.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

I love Christmas caroling with friends. It will be a great time for everyone.

8:40 PM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

30 days of blogging?
I missed that memo.

Caroling is fun, but it is easy for a simple idea to get ruined when it becomes a big production. Small and quiet can be nice.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Not a caroling fan - I don't have the voice for it. And you've got me thinking, do I maybe blog too much? Although I didnt see the 30 days of blogging thing.
Anyway, have a good next few days and I'll start begging you for more if you take too long! :-)

1:19 AM  
Blogger MarkEC said...

Humm.. I might try the 12 day of blogging.. or is that something else? I might go caroling after three vodka tonics, or hot buttered rums, something to remove the care of whether I am in tune... or even singing the same carol as everyone else. :-)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Couldn't have been the drinks. Vodka is kind and tonic is, well, a tonic.

I missed the 30 days of blogging memo, too. Thank heaven.

Caroling. What fun!

11:27 AM  
Blogger MrBrownThumb said...

I've never been caroling before and the 30days of blogging is news to me too.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

If i'm still alive in the blogging world next year, maybe i'll join. Lorraine, you blog enough for the rest of us.

1:22 PM  
Blogger John said...

Keep your own pace. I know that I am always awaiting with eager anticipation your blogs. They come at just the right time and I must say, they often reflect some of my own feelings. Eerie, isn't it?

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home