Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sunday Family Get Together.


Mother's siblings







Nieces and nephews plus nephew-in-law and Sammy.












On the river Sunday.



E and Sammy in attendance. He is the greatest kid. I love having a baby in the family again and one that I actually get to see more than once a year. My nephew and his family live in Manhattan, Kansas and their 3 year old daughter never liked being held anyway. Sammy loves being held.



I had to post the picture I was singing opera in, too.



My sister said her friend asked her once why I seldom have a normal picture. I just can't do normal all the time.



I am goofy to the core.












Half a day of school today to allow for parent- teacher conferences. Tomorrow is a whole day off. Yay! Seems like this first semester is full of days off, not that I am complaining but it like spinning my wheels working with kids, trying to get ahead.



10 Comments:

Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Typical family portrait.
A crazy person, a young person and a baby. :-)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heehee...Where's the old person?
Never mind....

11:56 AM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

I didn't want to be redundant...that and I'm too much older than you to snipe.

1:52 PM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I feel lucky that my neighbor's daughter had a baby that I get to see time to time. So cute! So little! I'm at that in between,baby-less phase, which I guess makes you appreciate them more.

normal is so boring

4:06 PM  
Blogger John said...

What a beautiful family. I didn't see any old persons.

5:01 PM  
Blogger MarkEC said...

Where is the line between goofy and crazy? Just in case I need a reference.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I suppose goofy is knowing when to stop and crazy doesn't ever stop unless medication is involved?

7:21 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

oh, so now i'm crazy?

9:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, join the crowd of medicaters, Anne. We are a nice crowd, btw.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

hell yeah we are nice.. :)

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home