Sunday, October 07, 2007

Join Me All Day

AAAaahhhhhh, serenity nowwwwww.





It's my birthday all day. Come by and join me. I'm going to hang out and enjoy my day with some deserved R and R. That's all I require to make it happy. That and some mudslides or Chardonnay. And maybe some fresh salsa and chips. But that's all. Well, maybe some scratcher bingo cards. But that's all. And maybe some iced tea and a grilled burger eventually but that's all. And my Sunday paper. But really, that would be all. Later I might need a good book. That would make me happy but really I don't need anything else. A nap could be very nice but nothing else.
So anyway, just taking it easy. Stop by and kick back with me. It's a beautiful day and I'm turning the phone off, setting up the patio for a day outside. Photos to be added as the time goes by....

13 Comments:

Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Hey...Happy Birthday!

Have fun.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

happy birthday from one red headed blue eyed libra to another, mine is in a couple weeks.

Thanks for the vibes, I hope Rusty is found too.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Happy birthday to you, mine's next month.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Helene said...

hummmmm... *Clearing throat*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GREENY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! (AND MANY MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

I am a Libra too! Unlike you, I will probably be sobbing on my bd! lol

6:54 PM  
Blogger MarkEC said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I will be celebrating mine next month. Happy to hear you are enjoying yours. I wish you a happy day, and nothing else. That's all ;-)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

Happy birthday!
some fresh homemade guacamole would be nice with the chips. I'll whip some up and bring it.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

You dont know me, but many happy returns... mine's on the 26th

1:30 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Happy birthday! I brought you a cake. And a bottle of wine. Ooh, good salsa.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm late...but Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was awesome!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, everybody! It was very nice to see you all!

4:56 PM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Happy Belated birthday! I love a lot of Libras.

Your post reminded me of Steve Martin saying "And that's all I need...and this ping pong paddle and that's all... and this ashtray and that's all I need..."

9:43 AM  
Blogger MrBrownThumb said...

Happy belated B-Day. Hope it was a blast.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, AM. Glad to see ya.
I was thinking of "The Jerk" when I wrote that.
Hope you are doing well.

Thanks for stopping by MrBrownThumb
and the sentiment!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home