Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Baby is Growing UP




Twelve. Years. Old! I can't believe it! And this past year he has grown the most of all, mentally, emotionally and physically. We have grown incrdibly close as well for which I am thankful.
I love this boy so much and marvel at his generosity and honesty. When he shares his feelings or thoughts, I can understand completely because he thinks like I do. He is a pleasure and a gift.

I got him a pair of drum sticks from Hard Rock Cafe that have dragons printed on them. He saw them and fell in love but chose to hold on to his money. Lucky me! And a life time supply of AA batteries for all his electronics. My mom had come to visit with red throw pillows for his room which he dug.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

My youngest just turned 12, too. She has also come a long way this past year. I hope she settles down now and does good work in school this year, she finished last year with near straight A's.

bakwl

11:42 AM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

When things are good with the kids, there's just nothing better.
Congratulations on doing a great job.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Happy birthday to the boy.

And congratulations to you, Mummy.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anne, we just picked up J's schedule and locker #. He checked it all out and is totally stoked for school.
Here's to the best they can be!

Iamnot, I couldn't agree more.

Yay, Lorraine! Thanks.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Oh what a cool gift! I bet he had a great birthday :)

6:19 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

They grow up so fast! glad he had a wonderful birthday and that gramma could be there for the day.

9:28 AM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

A lifetime supply of AA batteries for a 12 year old boy is quite a mountain of batteries. My 12 year old boy would dance for joy at such a gift! We're going to have to get them together - not to mention you and some crabs & margaritas.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home