Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weekend Update

Baby Sammy, my week-old great nephew, was the main reason for a trip to southeast Missouri.
What a cutie and none of us got enough baby time. Got to head back in a week for more









































I wore these this weekend.















Chairman Meow, otherwise known as Wiley came back with us to stay while my mom is in Michigan. He is a pleasure to have.



And I don't know what I am doing wrong- probably the same old thing. My photo posts are always scewed up. Oh, bother.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Blogger plays hell on spacing when you post pictures.
All you can really do is go back and edit out the spaces.
Sammy looks to be a keeper.
Congrats to the entire family.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

It's been so long since I held a baby...I once worked in the newborn nursery on weekends...I was the first guy RN to do so at that hospital.

Love the Chuck Taylors...

10:07 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

New babies are delicious!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

Babies are God's way of assuring that there is a future. Enjoy!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Iamnot, I tried to edit it but seem to make it worse.
Otis, man it's good to hear from you! And you sound like a big softy!
Yes, Lorraine and I could hold Sammy for ever. I have used Wiley since he has been here as my baby. I think my mom might find a very spoiled cat when she comes home.
Mom, babies are truly a gift.

9:26 PM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I don't have any babies in my life right now. Whenever I see them, I always want to touch their velvety heads. I usually refrain, but sometimes it takes a lot of effort. Lucky you!
Glad you put those old shoes back on.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home