Sunday, June 03, 2007

She's Sweet But Only 15 Today


Only 15- what am I saying!? I can't believe it! Time goes too fast.
You may want to leave now since I plan on gushing about her.
This girl impresses me, comforts me, tickles me, surprises me, delights me, scares me, amazes me, needs me, loves me. My days spent with her till now have been a complete blessing. She is my gift.
Okay, that wasn't so bad, huh?
My biggest feat today consists of finding a recipe and preparing the perfect ice cream cake for her.

4 Comments:

Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

She is a beautiful as her mother!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Susan Lucente said...

They do grow up too fast....scary isn't it? But she's got a good role model raising her. :-)

9:41 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

She's a beautiful girl and you must be oozing with pride. And you deserve to. Ooze with pride, I mean.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, thanks AM and Butterfly. Sweet.
Thanks too Lorraine. I am afraid I do quietly ooze with pride. I try to stay within normal boundries when in public!

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home