Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Generating Some Interest

Anne tagged me demanding 7 things about me that are interesting/ meaningful/useless (take your pick).
And here they are...
  1. I want to fly in a fighter jet to see land going by at 700 miles an hour and to see what pulling some g's is like.
  2. I would get a tatoo of a fern frond probably on the small of my back but I would prefer it to be in henna-colored ink. I don't like the blue-green tone usually used.
  3. I would spend money on plants before I would buy something to drink, even if I were thristy.
  4. I want to snorkel in the five most beautiful snorkeling places in the world. I'll get back to you on locations when I investigate where those five places would be.
  5. I will without a doubt have a farm with heirloom chickens for eggs and meat...eventually.
  6. I feel I should have lived in the 1800's as a country woman or pioneer woman. Yes, I read the "Little House" books but I felt this well before I read them.
  7. I could have easily been an herpetologist or entymologist since I am ready and willing to handle and observe reptiles and insects up close and personal.

Interestingly, about #6, I read sometime back a blog on which a gentleman surmised living in the past, especially in the 19th century was certainly not an easy thing and the idea of dreaming about it romantically was the stupidest thing he could think of. I understood what he was saying. Life was not a chair of bowlies back then. I stand by my original thought, however.

Ok, I don't have seven people to tag that I think will do this but here goes.

AMKingsfield, Mom, Lorraine, Iamnot, Suz, Lisa p, Windblownbutterfly

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Thanks for playing along! You'll need to leave a comment on your tagees' blog so they know they've been tagged.

I'm with you on the snorkeling trips!, you can keep the reptiles...

10:56 AM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

I bet I've dived/snorkeled in a couple of your places.

Ok...tagged I am. I'll work on it.

11:05 AM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

heirloom chickens?

3:15 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

Keep the snakes, frog, etc.

I'll dig and swim all day!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Susan Lucente said...

Oh boy, this will take some thought. I don't know if there are 7 interesting or meaningful things I can come up with..but I am sure I can come up with at least 7 useless facts about me though. :-)

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home