Tuesday, April 03, 2007




These first 3 pictures are of the new outdoor classroom the 5th graders planted in last week. Word from on high is we have the grant. Show me the money- all$1000 of it cause I have a few catalogs to go through!
The little guys are marked with tongue depressors. It's hard to see them all spread out too. About 115 altogether.
We didn't plant every seedling so I had to put them in a little holding nursery till we know where else we want them.



















These pictures are of the memorial garden I work in year round. It has burst forth so well that Saturday I felt secure enough in our Missouri weather to start sweeping away the leaves and whacking down the dead stems. Come to find out Sunday, there is freeze warning and frost warnings out until next week. Fabulous.
So I decided I would at least have some pictures of a nice Spring garden because it won't be so great after this weekend, I am afraid.





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home