Monday, April 16, 2007

Non- Computerized

The fan has gone out on my pavilion. Or at least, my uneducated guess is that's what's wrong. I have a small service shop I am inclined to use but they apparently are doing very well for themselves as they are now taking Saturdays off. So that means I have to make it back there 40 minutes away by 5 pm one day this week.
I am miffed this computer is only under 2 years old. I even allowed more air circulation for the pavilion by cutting a bigger hole in the back of the computer cabinet when I assembled it. Don't know if overheating is a cause or not.
The weekend was uneventful. I chickened out, basically. I thought I would give it a bit more time. Baauukk, baauuukk, bbbkauk. (Yes, that was chicken sounds).

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

The nerve. I hate it when new computers get stupid. I hate not being computerized. I feel your pain.

Also, I'm suddenly craving chicken salad for lunch.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

I had that happen once with a fairly new computer. It is always something isn't it?

Hey..take your time...it WILL be ok. :)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Helene said...

a wise person once said, if you dont need to make a decision, than dont. (oh yea that was me that said that) Sometimes time is your friend.

Good luck with the computer. My laptop is having issues too and its about 4 months old!! Dont buy a Toshiba!

Good luck!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lorraine, I'm back up but yes, it was painful, less so because of access at work. I was going cold turkey at home.
As for taking my time, I just realized I don't HAVE to do anything right now because of what you said, Kate.
Weird thing is my daughter was saying some of the same things about her boyfriend last night. I was telling her to just give it time.
Thanks, Sandi for the good words.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home