Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday, Moody Monday

Blah! How's that for a Monday morning (oh, jeez, it's pm) greeting?


I took today off. We'll be gearing up for Freaking' MAP testing the rest of the week so I figured today or nothing.

I am trying out my prescription (Cymbalta) today during the day since I tried it Friday night and never slept a wink. I feel a bit dizzy today but can't decide if it's because it was a possible side effect or I really am. Or maybe the Bloody Mary I had a few hours back. My thyroid test was normal. So I really AM just a hypochondriac. There is nothing really wrong with me.


Everything has been frozen here. All the leaves on the trees and bushes are wilted and black. I read up and everything should bounce back unless it was struggling last year. We will see. Even my kale which was 2 inches high was frozen.


The trip home for Easter was mind-numbing. I'll spare the gory details. Let your imagination work.


Back to working hard to have a good attitude. Windblownbutterfly posted on that and I was reminded that is a quest I need to remain on. I find myself without an attitude much of the time. Kinda numb and not even cynical. That's pretty scarey.


At least there is sunshine here today. And my seed order.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

What did I tell you about getting stuff in the mail! yeehaw! I tried to read the seed packets but couldn't make most of them out. I'm excited about my peas, i just hope they survive after our snow. good luck with the cymbalta. try taking half a tablet for the first week or so to get your body used to it. And it might take 2-4 weeks to really kick in. Hang in there, we care about you!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

use <:hr> instead of <hm>

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

should be: <hr>

3:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Anne. I appreciate the good wishes.
Peas should do ok although I thought my kale was winter hardy but it's dead. I have more seed to start again.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home