Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's once again time for the MAP (Missouri Assessment Program) test in our school district. Talk about a knot in my stomach. This year instead of reading and scribing for a single student as in years past, I am in a room with a small group helping keep them on task. It is a bit easier.


The medication is helping a great deal but my sleeping pattern is pretty disrupted. I am waking up many times in a night which bugs the crap out of me. I'll give it another week to see if my system adjusts, but I'm gonna change if it doesn't. The funny thing is I keep waiting to get irritated but it just never develops. I like that! No more going over my "Abby line". I 'm thinking my exercise regimen might help if I give it more time. I walk in the morning and ride my bike a hard ride in the evenings. Guess I'll start turning my garden over by hand and see if I can exhaust myself.


My daughter has the lead role in her drama class play. "Snow White in the Seventies". I can't wait to see her in it. I have hardly seen her because of the number of practices they have each week. She has two band contests this week as well.
She has prom coming up with Slim and she has been wondering if she really like him enough to keep going out with him. I think attention from a friend and classmate has mixed her up. This friend has been pushing his attraction for her. I told her to wait and relax because after the play next week, things will slow down and she can think more clearly. Besides, she can't back out now. Her prom dress is killer.


Happy Wednesday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Oh, I hope you start getting good rest at night soon. That's so important.

The play sounds adorable. Hope there will be pictures.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

I would say too, give it more time. It takes a while for the meds to straighten out.

My son decided not to go to prom this year..he says "Girls are too much work!" hehehe..

8:23 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

every once in a while I'll go through a spurt of not sleeping well, and it's usually a week on either side of that time.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home