Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Chairman Meow

We tried several names out over the course of the weekend for this little guy. None really suited him yet although I voted for Louie. Don't know why I liked it above Tucker (he tuckered out after each round of play, Skittles (for the way he skitted around like mad), Chewie (for obvious reasons), Sam (the name of the last Siamese Mother had and don't forget we keep a name thru several cats). I do not prefer cutesy names for my pets so maybe that is the reason Louie fits. I'll relay the name officially chosen at a later date.

My mom is crazy for him and he loved everyone there, especially my dad. He had Louie in his lap much of the time, even when my dad fell ill to stomach flu Sunday overnight. Ugh. Anyway, it caused Daddy to perk up and interact, which is a good thing.

And as far as the seal point Siamese affiliation is concerned, I don't know for sure. I think he is more of a mix. It was confusing how many different varieties there were. He is just a Siamese to us.
















Spring break. Hunting for prom accessories for E, planting up my strawberry bed, purchasing a new mower, managing to finish jobs in piles around the house -pretty much that's it. Maybe a few hours with my girlfriends in quiet drinking solitude. Boy, I could use that!

Here's to a good day and a good week for you all.
Cheers!


4 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

We owned three cats. Their names were very descriptive. One was gray cat, then white cat, and finally brown cat whom we often called brownie.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Susan Lucente said...

"quiet drinking solitude"... Bring it ON!!!! :-)

11:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mom and Butterfly, you made me smile. Heehee.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Oh, here kitty, kitty, kitty! So cute!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home