Friday, February 16, 2007

Wildman did well on VD. I got a big box of chocolates, a wonderfully constructed card full of pics of Wildman and me on may jaunts, a dozen very gorgeous red roses, and some unmentionables. He shows me so much love and devotion on just plain old days and certainly on commercial holidays as well. Too bad I just don't feel much in the way of recip. I dreaded the day. I feel horrible.



On an high note, reseacher have found a daily dose of Pinot Noir is right good for what ails ye, especially those looking to ward off forms of dementia. Seems the Pinot Noir has something called Resveratrol which keeps plaques from building up on the receptors in the brain.


My camera is funked up so the pics from the tea aren't coming. Big whoop.

Everybody, have a nice weekend. I'm back to my box of chocolates.

7 Comments:

Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I did a double take on the first sentence of this post. ;-)

Wildman sounds great. I understand how you feel about the holiday.

I love those researchers!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you did a good bunch of love on VD!

Did ya eat all the candy yet? :)

6:58 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

I am going in search of Pinot right now! and omg I giggled at amkingsfields comment!

I totally get ya about the VD stuff. Totally!

was the tea fun?

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, AM, I just got lazy typing. As lazy as I was not making time to find a good gift for him. I heard somewhere Valentine's Day has ruined us because we feel the need to show outrageous "adoration" or it isn't enough. I like the thoughtful things that are tiny and come from the heart. I've told Wildman that many times too.
The chocolate has taken it on the chin. I'm shopping for bigger clothes.
Kate, the tea was fun once we were set up but there were crisis' that led to feelings of annoyance and stress. It might be a while before there is another!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Um, is it just VD that you didn't feel? Things are good with you and the wildman...right?

7:36 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Yay! Medicinal pinot!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Iamnot, I am not sure what I feel about Wildman. It changes with the month. Probably just hormonal.
I feel stiffled one minute and then I'll have a conversation on a family issue or something and he is such wonderful help in figuring things out, I feel immense warm feelings. But I can't muster a real love. Maybe it's not supposed to be immense this time. Maybe I am still not ready to make it over the hump of commitment. Maybe I'll analyze this right out the window where it will fall like a lead weight and splatter on the concrete below....
Hi, Lorraine. Thanks for stopping by. Yes, it's good science is keeping us up to date with the important things....

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home