Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome to 2007

Thanks Kate, for the idea on an otherwise clueless night of posting. Guess I like this idea of me better than being the "freaky kisser".

Samwise Gamgee
A brave and loyal associate full of optimism, you remain true to your friends and their efforts, to whatever end.
But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Samwise is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about him at TheOneRing.net.
If you enjoyed taking this survey and wish to help advertise it and your results, you can use the code below on your site. You are welcome to copy the image to your own Web space.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?


Would you like to see what other characters people have been matched with? Or take the survey again, perhaps?

5 Comments:

Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Ok, that's depressing. I'm some guy off of Babylon 5.
I couldn't be a character from a decent series?

10:16 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

Oh my God...I'm Princess Leia.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wow...I'm Princess Leia, too!! Is that a good thing?? LOL

Happy New Year :)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

omg too funny about otis! Cheers

3:02 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I'm Galadriel. That made me happy because Cate Blanchett is really pretty. (I think I'm missing the point but I'm shallow that way).

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home