Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Woo-Hoo!

Out early today since a water main broke that was a water supply to the school. So here I am toasting the pecan orders (still have 19 orders left) among other things.
We just got back into school last week midway. At least this will not be counted against us as a missed day. But it sure is like spinning our wheels when we get behind. Kids don't settle back down fast enough for my liking.
Otis, I looked back at one of my earliest posts and saw your old "Otis" version on your comment and found myself rather meloncholy. Hope your new version is working for you well.

Ok, I stole this from http://www.itsmyescape.blogspot.com/. I feel so dirty.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a better representation me.

My intent was to use the picture that Timmy Cannibal uses but he beat me to the punch.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

I've seen that cartoon several times before and it always cracks my $#!t up ...

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home