Saturday, December 30, 2006

What will come

It's looming- the new year. Contemplating, worrying, planning, figuring. I'm in a funk. Hormonal, maybe. Will the Crown or Merlot fix this? I ask myself can I go and have a good time or am I going to be a stick in the mud and not have anything fun to add to the evenings?

My children are gone for the weekend with their dad. I've taken a day and evening to myself and it has yet to make a diff in my mood. I might be more depressed than I was. So I will get myself together and go where I'm suppose to go and see if that will kick me in the pants.

I hope your New Year's eveing will be good in the ways you want. A wish from me for a positive experience.

Cheers!

6 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

Sending you positronic waves...

I hope your New Year is what you want it to be!

11:08 PM  
Blogger maddie said...

i say go for the crown. it always helped me out of my humdrum moods. but, however you spend your day/evening, have a great one! good things are bound to happen in the year to come.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I hope you have a good evening...

1:41 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Thank you. And best wishes for 2007.

8:06 PM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

You not have any fun to add? I can't imagine that. I hope you got out and had some fun. I love to have time alone, but not too much. It is easy to get down. 007 is looking good.
Onward & Upward!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Happy New Year!!! :)

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home