Thursday, December 28, 2006

Holidaze

A few pics from our stay-
Marsha, the adopted greyhound trying on her sweatshirt..
After the dinner bell had rung...
Audrey, my grand niece.
Maw and Paw
Our clan

It was a really fine holiday and visit. 22 relatives plus canines in all.

Hope you all have your New Year's resolution in mind. I don't do 'em. Too much pressure.

Construction Girl, better known as AMKingsfield has posted her fav gift from the day. I'll be getting around to that after I dig out my stuff from the trunk. I hate unpacking after a trip like this.
Hope everyone survived and here's wishing you a fantastic New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Marsha is my sister's name. We named her after the Brady bunch...now she's a dog--poor girl can't get a break!

Your children are beautiful, better get the gun out for the daughter of yours. She's a knock-out!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

I love being surrounded by family!
Looks like you had a great holiday.
Welcome home.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home