Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween 2006

Good friends and peppermint shnapps make for an interesting evening and many screwed up students viewing their adult roll models(yes, I am that vain to believe that) in such an alternative learning experience.









I tried for a cross between Lucille Ball and Joan Crawford and managed to act more like Joan according to my daughter when I sent her comrades home at 10:30 PM.














This is J doing some decorating on Sunday..

















Said daughter looking quite ravishing for a 9th grader. HHmmmm.













This is j with his best bud Ceejay.













My wonderful group of nieces, nephews and kids during a family outing earlier in the month.




Nothing earth shaking to post on, just a bit of drivel.
Happy Wednesday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

I like the gloves! They say Lucy but the hair says Joan!

Great pictures!

By the way, I hit the Halloween store hard today! Look out for next year kiddies!

3:51 PM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

NO WIRE HANGERS!!!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photos and for a not so hip outfit... you looked marvelous! hehehe

3:11 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

You look fantastic and I think you should probably look into locking up your daughter.

Fun pics.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home