Wednesday, October 04, 2006

IAMNOT, I'm throwing down the photographic gauntlet


Does this rival the black and white pic Moth shot during his fantastic Italian-ish lunch? Note the anemic salad in the American Tupperware in the foreground. It is slathered with American RANCH dressing and accompanied by plain southeast MO. tap water disguised as expensive bottled water. My desk with plants, a birdhouse from last year's secret pal gift exchange, the paper, and various other non-describables...
I think I'll work on my technique..
Check out Moth's work here-http://mothandflame.blogspot.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

Is that your BINGO card on the left lower corner????

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yea...I'm not sure I can compete with that. Must be the ranch dressing that did me in. :-)

10:10 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I think it's a stunning look at the beautiful in the ordinary. The lighting, the composition, the salad dressing. Delicious.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No bingo card, just a 100's chart for math, otis.
IAMNOT, I can hear your reluctance. I understand. I loved the plums by the way.
Lorraine, thanks for the vote. Heehee, you're so funny.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Helene said...

you need to go into photography! The way you staged the food is brilliant! Iam has nothing on ya! hehehe

cheers

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home