Thursday, September 21, 2006

Got to go....

I have been so busy and can't seem to spend an adequate amount of time reading my favorite blogs. I certainly haven't had/taken the time to comment on them. I keep getting interrupted when I do get a chance to read.
I am going to spend my weekend with my father, just him and me. My mom is heading to Mackinaw Island, Michigan for her 50th class reunion. We all encouraged her to attend and I'm sure she'll have a spectacular time. She has never been to Mackinaw Island even though she grew up in Michigan. She'll be gone a week so between my brother and sister and I, Daddy will have someone with him. I plan on taking him fishing and sightseeing, something he adores. There is a wildlife conservation area near us plus some National park areas with ancient trees near the Mississippi I think we will take a picnic to. I'm kinda excited. I get a bit nervous about the nights, though because he looks for Mother in bed and when she's not there, he gets up continually. Oh, well, I revert to when I had young kids and they did the same thing. I can nap in the daytime if need be. In the pit of my stomach, I have a knot, though.
Anyway, my computer time will be cut while I'm there. My parents never bought into the technology age.
Have a happy weekend! And thanks to everyone who comments.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life outside of the blog...that's a good thing.
Sounds like you could have a week to treasure when all is said and done.
Stay out of any motorboats though, I'm getting a strong "On Golden Pond" vibe.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You crack me up, Iamnot.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Boobs Radley said...

thanks, greeny. good to read you.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

Have a great trip and Iam nots comment cracked me up too! lol

cheers!! Kate

2:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I hope you had a great weekend with your Dad :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

6:42 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Hope everything goes well and I hope your mom has a blast. Take care.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Ed & Jeanne said...

You mean there is more to life than blogging???

10:36 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

how are things going?

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home