Friday, August 11, 2006

I know, I know, another scabbed blog entry...

This is very much me. These things are freaking me out!!!

***You Are A Rowan Tree***
You are full of charm and cheer. You light up a room.And while you crave attention, you do it without ego.You are an interesting mix of contradictions - and very unpredictable.You are both dependent and independent, calm and restless.You are passionate, emotional, gregarious, and (at times) unforgiving.
What's Your Celtic Horoscope?http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourceltichoroscopequiz/

I figured I was more "Martin" than anything....

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Turns out I'm an olive tree but in real life rowans are my all time favorite. Also known in these parts as a mountain ash, we have a beautiful one in our front garden. Rowans are pretty much the best trees ever.

2:12 PM  
Blogger crallspace said...

Hmmm... never believed in Horoscopes, but some photos of the vacation are up.

5:35 PM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I'm a cedar tree. It was a pretty accurate description of me too.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I'm a chestnut tree, also pretty accurate.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Get it? Rowan and Martin?...

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home