Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yum-MY

Now this is important info.


***You Are A Blueberry Martini***
You are a eclectic drink - liking to change drinks and venues often.You are usually the first of your friends to find a cool new dive bar or cocktail.
You should never: Drink mystery drinks strangers hand you. Unless you want to wind up in foreign country.
Your ideal party: Is mobile, hopping from party to party.
Your drinking soulmates: Those with an Orange Martini personality.
Your drinking rivals: Those with a Chocolate Martini personality.
What Flavor Martini Are You?http://www.blogthings.com/whatflavormartiniareyouquiz/

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

I, apparently, am a classic martini. Which must be true because when I took the "What Kind of Coffee Are You" test I was black coffee and THAT is absolutely the truth.

12:28 PM  
Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I'm a blueberry too. I was excited when I first saw your post because I thought it was a recipe. Sounds interesting. I recently had a saki-tini that was delicious. Actually I think I had two.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

You Are a Chocolate Martini but in real life I drink those and lemon drops a LOT.

Blueberry sounds yummy, I'm going to try and see if I can come up with that drink.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lorraine, I drink classics only when I go with my man friend to visit his aunt and uncle. My orders are ONLY 2!
Jetpass_ Dang! I wish I had remembered to order a lemon drop in Vegas. I am curious. I ended up having a crush on Raspberry Vodka shots, tho...
I have a wonderful syrup from Stirrings (brand) that makes a scrumptious chocolate martini.
I have never had a blueberry martini but the traits listed for me with it is spot on.
CG, What would be in a saki-tini? Saki? Saki it to me! Maybe there is a post there for sharing the best drink recipes! Paula Dean shared her recipe for a Pink Lady the other day I thought looked good but my GOODNESS, it takes heavy cream! YIKES!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home