Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ha-cha-cha!

In a day, I'm off to Sin City with a wild man. Gonna try all the pomegranate drinks plus one I hadn't thought of- a pineapple Cosmo. Gonna sit a spell at the roulette wheel (my fav), slots (I won $490 last time but not on the machine that had a pubic hair in the window of the dial) and make myself try blackjack (I'm sorta slow on counting my cards).
We are seeing Howie Mandel and we have reservations at Emeril's place plus hitting one of our favs from last time...Onda in the Mirage. The rest is left up in the air. We didn't have trouble finding things to do the last time we were there.
I just heard it's 112 in Vegas at the moment. I hope the pool is nice and cold.

I'll let you know if I win big, just as soon as I'm back, unless we stay....

2 Comments:

Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

How did you do?
So much fun stuff to do there - not to mention the people-watching.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't had a long enough stretch to get my Vegas post in with pics. We both did horrifically on the slots and roulette...lost our asses. But the food and drinks were devine and the entertainment was superb. We enjoy in particular, the people- watching. The only celeb we saw was Jimmy Houston in our elevator. Big whoop, I know!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home